Description: This new series of graded readers is suitable for business students or professionals, The readers can be used by learners in class or for self-study to refresh and extend their existing business English. The series offers texts which become a springboard to vocabulary development and practice in the four skills for areas of Professional English. A wide range of activities give learners the confidence to apply the vocabulary they learn either to their area of study or working life.
The series is graded grammatically and lexically according to the levels in the Reading & Training series, and the titles available offer a range of topics. Learners can therefore choose according to level of English and subject areas, depending on their field of work or study.
The series can also be used to prepare for the Cambridge ESOL Professional English Exams; BEC - Preliminary and Vantage for general English, ILEC for legal English and ICFE for financial English.
* texts and topics similar to those used in the Cambridge ESOL Professional English exams in business, legal and financial English.
* wide range of stimulating activities practising the four language skills
* carefully designed exam-style activities to help prepare students for international qualifications in professional English
* grammatical and structural practice tasks to encourage reading for meaning
* recording of the texts and additional business-related listening tasks. * Practice Test activities at corresponding exam level
* full glossary of vocabulary and terms used downloadable from the Black Cat website